Tuesday, July 29, 2008

on hiatus

Hey folks -- I'm starting to get comments (sheesh, it's only been a few days! LOL) at the lack of fun summer pictures the past few days. I'm officially on hiatus from the blog for this week -- I'm gearing up for some serious preparation work during August, and wanted to take this last week of July as a true vacation for myself -- we've seriously slipped into Summer Mode around here, including hanging out in bed until well after 8, getting not-much-at-all accomplished all morning, then spending as much time as possible at the lake the rest of the day. We even stopped going to and working on OT and SLT for a couple of weeks. So you're not missing much anyway!

Give yourself a little break too -- don't check back until after Aug 1! After that, I'll start posting REAL entries again, along with the photos you all love. Happy Holiday!

No comments: