Thursday, November 27, 2008

thankful

This year I'm thankful for:

My wonderful children: J's sunny nature, amazing memory, contagious enthusiasm, internal drive, and zest for learning. Zoo Boy's unique perspective, unfettered free spirit, inherent wisdom, sensitivity, and loving nature.

My totally rockin' hot hubby, The Map Man, who has endless patience for doing chores, not getting enough sleep, and enduring my general nonsense.

Our health, our parents' health, our siblings' and their families' health, which allows us to continue to enjoy each other throughout the year.

Our farm and our lifestyle, which provides clean safe food for our family, an enjoyable income for me, and countless daily delights for us all to enjoy.

A job that The Map Man enjoys and does not take him away from his home and his family.

RDI, Enki Education, Sensory Integration Therapy, and a really, really good Speech Therapist.

Good friends to celebrate special times (and ordinary times!) with.

This blog -- a place to share my thoughts and life with family, friends, acquaintances, and complete strangers who, for whatever reason, care about what goes on in my little corner of the world.

All the blogs I read, regularly or casually, and the internet lists/groups I am involved with, which help me feel a part of a larger community of kindred spirits.

The promise for a better tomorrow for our country, our planet, our universe.

Sweet puppy kisses and warm pony breath.













Happy Thanksgiving!





3 comments:

Christine said...

nice picture LOL !! Happy Thanksgiving to you too... Hope you had a great day!

bevc333 said...

that be the cutest pony I ever did see! Happy thanksgiving!! :o)

MaDau Creations - Cat said...

Shelley,

I don't think I have ever posted on your blog and I thought this was a perfect opportunity to say Thank you to YOU! I am soooo Thankful for you and your blog!

I am a fellow Enki Homeschooling mom and read your blog often for ideas for our own adventure circles. I use most of what you do and add subtract etc... but you (without knowing it) have given me the edge I needed this year to begin each circle and I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you as I really needed this help this year and you have been there with your resources hung out for all to use.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!