Sunday, July 4, 2010

rainbow garden -- purple

Ok, this is my last "rainbow garden" installment. Thanks so much to all the positive comments I've been getting! I've missed some of the flowers planted out there -- especially the early spring ones -- because I didn't photo them while they were in bloom, but pretty much what you've seen is what I've got at this point. I'm in no means done, I'll keep putting a few more things in here and there. I don't think I mentioned that this is is a perennial garden -- I think annuals are lovely, but I'm big on planting once and letting it grow wild. The one exception is the pansies below: my kids are even bigger garden center junkies than I am, and Zoo Boy made me buy some pansies this year because he loves how they look like little faces.





No comments: