Wednesday, July 23, 2008

summer break, day 23

my oldest ewe, Betty, seeks shelter from the sweltering heat in the woods

we had a surprise at swim lessons today -- they moved Zoo Boy to the Kinderswim class -- he was excited to have his "own" class, and this one is more game-based than skill-based so is a better fit for him right now -- I'm sure I'll have more to say on that when I'm back from my "summer blogging break" (that's the Boy in the light blue swim trunks next to the teacher)



J didn't seem to miss his brother in his class (he's the furthest to the left in this pic)


buoyancy experiments -- J loads his boogie board with rocks to see if he can make it sink -- Zoo Boy swims around in the background


A surprise awaited us when we got home -- a great big package with a lot of our fall school supplies, which the kids excitedly dug through -- I couldn't believe it, I only just ordered this stuff over the weekend -- everyone really MUST go shop at Swift River Toys and Enki Supplies right this very minute!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm like a kid at Christmas when I order new school stuff. *LOL* Love the pictures.