Saturday, May 2, 2009

my guys

We were at a super-fun party today, celebrating my niece's 9th birthday. I'll post a couple times tomorrow with more party details, but just wanted to toss up a few shots of my handsome guys from today. All were good sports as I tried my hand at face-painting before the party kids showed up (LOTS more photos of that venture tomorrow):


J looking debonair, despite a painted bumble bee on his cheek.












Zoo Boy agreed to wear a duck, which actually turned out to be a very popular request from the other kids once they saw how adorable it was on him.

















I got a little silly with my Man, who not only got his face painted, but I also snuck my jar of paint over to the carnival game he was supervising to paint on a traditional tattoo....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love those photos! and the one of hubby is sexy!