Thursday, August 19, 2010

just for fun

I'm hoping this video comes through OK -- I'm unable to check it on my computer because of all the problems I'm having with it, so if whoever sees this first can leave me a comment to let me know if it can be seen and heard, I'd appreciated it!

This was just too fun not to post -- my boys (the smaller two)having fun with a couple of their cousins this week. Pretty indicative of the type of stuff we've been doing the past couple of weeks -- having nothing but fun! We've been catching up on our social time with family and friends, since we had such a busy summer up to this point.

I'm loving all the relaxation time, but it's really time for me to get serious about planning for the fall. I'll start some more serious posts as soon as our lives get a little more serious!

1 comment:

J's couz said...

LOL i was dancing sooooo funny!
To: J- That was fun to film and I hope we can film more videos together in the future!!! ;-D