Sunday, December 26, 2010

holiday prep

The last day of our fall homeschool semester was spent on some Holiday preparations. We started by stringing the beads from our Place Value block on long strings for our tree, and on shorter pieces as necklaces for our female relatives.









Then we decorated the tree.









And then baked some cookies.









And of course wrapped presents for all of our relatives.


All ready for holiday family fun!


We'll be on holiday break for a couple of weeks, but will be starting back up sooner than usual this year. I usually take most of the month of January off, but with illness sending us into a slower pace during most of November, I feel like a long break now would be too disruptive. So we'll see how well I can get myself moving despite my usual January sluggishness! (Wish me luck!!)

No comments: