Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Everything!


At home Christmas morning, the boys check out the "Dragonologoy" book that Santa brought for Zoo Boy.








Building a "Brush Robot".











Playing the game of Life, with Auntie A and the Map Man at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas eve.








J entertained the family with his rendition of "Jingle Bells" at our annual family talent show at Mimi and Grampy's house on Christmas Day evening.

He also performed an impromptu hip-hop dance to a popular song one of his cousins had on her I-Pod. But he was moving too fast for me to get any photos!





Zoo Boy told jokes during the talent show. "It's what I do best," he confided to me afterwards.











The Map Man enjoying the show and the company.

It was a crazy couple of days, but I'm glad my kids are old enough to handle all the chaos at once now -- getting through the holidays a little faster is definitely better for Mommy's nerves. I feel much better this year than I have for the past several, and feel like I might just avoid my post-holiday crash, where I typically sit in front of the fire for several weeks buried in a series of books. (Fingers crossed!! I might just remain functional this year!)

Speaking of which, blizzard expected this evening, better get outside and batten down the hatches....we've got a bunch of last-minute stuff to do out there before everything is buried in a couple feet of snow. Should have some festive, snowy pictures to post in a couple of days!

No comments: