Tuesday, December 18, 2007

bright nights

We took the kids up to see Bright Nights at Forest Park in Springfield, MA last night. This is a yearly tradition for us, a drive through the park to look at the elaborate light displays. I don't think we've ever enjoyed it so much -- the kids are at just the right age to really revel in the magic and wonder of all those fanciful scenes created in light. I don't think words can describe what we saw (and photos don't do it much justice either, but it's all I've got), so I'll just let you enjoy the photos and assure you that a great time was had by all!




1 comment:

Jenn said...

Beautiful. We have something like that here too, called The Enchanted Forest. We're taking the kids on the 22nd. I can't wait!

Oh and thanks for your words of wisdom the other day. I really needed them. It's created such a conflict within me. You've helped me put things into perspective.