Wednesday, December 26, 2007

good news, and really great news

First for the good news: Enki Education was featured in the recent edition of The Global Intelligencer as a "well-developed, holistic education model". The author (David Marshak) does a great job of summing up the key components of the Enki model. From now on it's where I'm going to send anyone that asks me what Enki is. I have a fairly good grasp on Enki and how to implement the philosophy in my life, but for some reason I can't for the life of me explain it in any sort of rational way. Thank you, Mr. Marshak, for making it easier for me! Apparently this is the first of a series of two articles on Enki. I'll be sure to link to the 2nd when it comes out as well.

And now for the really great news!! It was just announced that the NFL Network, realizing the importance of and national interest in this upcoming weekend's Patriots-Giants game, is allowing the game to be simulcast by two of the major television networks. Which means we can actually watch the game (Saturday at 8:15 pm EST, in case you live under a rock) at home, together (as opposed to me vacating the premises to join my friends in a bar somewhere), and cheer our team on to the first 16-game undefeated regular season in the history of the NFL.




Life is just TOO darned good!

No comments: