Saturday, January 12, 2008

magnadoodling

I don't have much time this morning (we're busy cutting a hole in the side of our barn -- don't even ask....), so since posting J's artwork seems to always be well-received, I figured I'd just stick up some of his magnadoodle drawings from this week. This first is, obviously, our solar system.

I had to bring J in to identify this one: That's Fire Island on the left, Ice Island in the middle, and Lightening Island on the right. Those straight lines across the water path to Fire Island is lightening that is taking the power of water. (I'm just telling you what he said -- Zoo Boy seems to think it makes sense.) Oh, and I asked Zoo Boy where all this Pokemon stuff takes place, and he told me "Pokemon World". So there you have it, in case you were staying up nights wondering.

In case my fellow Holistic Homeschoolers are worried that my kids' heads are stuck exclusively in futuristic fantasy, here's a nice drawing to balance it out -- a castle with a king (and crown) in front of it.



It's all about the love!









And until next time, we'll leave you with this question to ponder.

1 comment:

Frogcreek said...

Love the magna doodle drawings!