Saturday, September 27, 2008

an award? for me?


Wow, thanks to Frog's Mom, who is homeschooling the ever-adorable Frog at Frog's School, for awarding me a Brilliante Weblog award! I've never won a blog award before, and have had to put on my thinking cap early this morning to figure out how to get the logo on here!

And now I get to nominate other bloggers!! Here are the rules:


1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog

2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.

3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.

4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.

5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.


As I've long pointed out, I don't read all that many blogs with any sort of regularity -- I really don't have time. However, those that I DO visit regularly most certainly are Brilliant(e), hence the reason I can't seem to stay away. Most likely these folks have already received this award anyway from someone else, but I see absolutely no reason not to award it from me as well!


Kyra at This Mom (kisses to you!)

Aspergertopia (not sure if it's Kosher to share your name, so I won't!)

MOM-NOS


TWO awards to Jennifer for her amazing Enki-inspired blogs, Tree of Life Homeschool and Tree of Life Musings

Stacey at Learning Along

And right back at Frog's Mom at Frog's School (and Frog's Mom has other blogs that are well worth a visit as well!)


Well-deserved, one and all!

And hopefully this will all go through OK -- Blogger's been acting a little wonky this morning, and being a bit technologically deficient, I don't think I could handle doing this again!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks, Shelley! I don't know how to put a logo on my blog, but I'll try to get to it.