Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mimi at the museum

Our beloved "Mimi" (aka, my mom!) visited our favorite museum with us yesterday in advance of J's concert. At the risk of her beaning me the next time I see her, I'm going to post a few of the highlights. In this first photo, the kids (read: Zoo Boy) talked her into climbing up into the boat with them for a fishing expedition.

They (again: Zoo Boy) also talked her into climbing up into the loft in the barn room. Here she chats with J about something. (Hopefully it was something really good, making the hazardous climb back down out of the loft worth the effort!)

Zoo Boy was absolutely thrilled to introduce Mimi to his favorite animal friends.





Not Mimi. (Just in case you couldn't tell the difference! Uhoh, now I really AM in trouble!!) But the opossum was just being too darned cute yesterday to not take his photo!


After giving her the grand tour, Zoo Boy enlisted Mimi into Book Reading duty. Which meant they were both tied up while J was doing his pre-concert practice with chorus, which meant that I was able to sneak away and spend some quality bonding time with my friends! Ahhhhh. I really think Mimi should come to the museum with us EVERY day!

No comments: