Friday, April 10, 2009

eggs-ellent

Sorry for the sudden glut of posts -- I've been busy! This will be the last one for a couple of days though as I've got another busy weekend ahead of us. I'm looking forward to falling back into our normal rhythms next week!

We got together with some friends today for a seasonal egg hunt at our favorite park. While Th. and I hid the eggs, Lori and Kyra kept all the boys busy with games and parachute play. (No, I'm not sure what they are doing under there, but they are ALL under there, two adults and 6 boys.)


Then the kids were off across the fields to hunt for eggs along the edge of the woods!









J finds himself an egg.









Zoo Boy is baffled as to where to look next. This egg hunting is hard work!







Afterwards the boys checked out their haul and swapped stories of the hunt. Then they all spent the next hour playing while the Moms all spent the next hour visiting. What a great day, despite the cloudy weather!




No comments: