Friday, February 13, 2009

minutes old

We had another set of twins born this morning at about 9am. I photographed them at about 9:20. Their mom, "Ev", is still working on cleaning them up, so that yellow cast on the one lamb will disappear.

Introducing Jasper (the cleaner lamb on the left, who had only just stood up for the first time when I snapped this photo) and Emmett (his older brother -- by a few minutes!).



In case you're wondering how our last set of babies are doing, here's Bella...










...and Edward.

And yes, they are WAY too cute!











My own little lambs, still sick believe it or not. This upper respiratory virus has just kicked our butts. But I think I can safely say we're finally at the end of it. Zoo Boy stopped coughing at some point over the past couple of days, and although J still sounds like he's going to bring up a lung at times, he's spending more and more of the day sans cough. We're even going to try venturing out today. We're all a little sick of being locked inside.

And we're all looking forward to resuming our normal rhythms next week! Two weeks off from curriculum work is getting on all of our nerves.

2 comments:

Three Mommies said...

I want to take the class! The lambs are beyond cute, by the way.

dongdong said...

gosh, I think that's maybe what I had too. It lasted 8 days and still going on a little bit. Sure hope your boys recover soon. But at least they look happy on sofa. :)