Wednesday, February 4, 2009

respite

Sick kids and a sick me have totally derailed us this week. As of noon today, I officially threw in the towel and declared this week a disaster area. We'll try again next week, when hopefully this little viral bug will have left the building and it's residents in peace.

Thankfully, though, I did get a 1 1/2 hour respite this morning, as I do every morning, in the name of getting the animals fed and watered and the stalls cleaned. I chose to photograph it this morning, because both the chaos in the house, and four inches of new snow outside the house, made my daily respite extra beautiful this morning. Enjoy:








4 comments:

dongdong said...

Hope you and the kids get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say I have been peeking in at your scene here. We just purchased Enki K and are anxiously awaiting its arrival. In the mean time, I am grateful for your in situ account of Enki.

Sending you wishes for health and cozy at home moments!

Jenn said...

Hope you all feel better soon. Colds are just coming through our house this week. Yuk.

Your pictures are beautiful by the way!

Anonymous said...

love your pictures, honey, but SO SORRY the boys are sick! hope it passes soon and can't wait to see you!