Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pig

We bought a pig. Seriously. Here she is. Zoo Boy named her Pig. She's HIS pig. (I'm hoping that the next time he asks for a Guinea Pig, and I say "but we've already got a REAL pig", that'll put an end to requests for small furry things to live in the house, as least for awhile -- I'm alway a much bigger fan of things to live in the barn!)

We pick her up on Monday morning when the farm's Fall Operations shut down, so I'll blog more about her, and about pigs in general, once we get her home. Too much else to talk about today. But I knew you'd all want to know...I mean, how often does one of your friends buy a pig?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awe, she is so sweet! I've never seen a pig that color before. Look forward to hearing more about her.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE 'pig'! and she is a wonderful color--the coolest looking pig i've ever seen. and soft.