Monday, September 19, 2011

genesis paintings, day 4

Our day 4 paintings were inspired by the passage where Yahweh created the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky. We were all a little more careful about the amount of water and paint on our pages, and hence experienced a bit more success with these paintings. This first one is mine.


J's painting. I like how his water looks more like water than my flat blue does. His fish are also less blurry than mine. This was our first time using smaller brushes than the 1" flat brushes we we've been used to, for painting in the fish and the birds. I had a bit of a problem controlling the amount of paint on mine. (The kids seems to have less trouble with that.)


Zoo Boy's painting. Halfway through this, he exclaimed "This is my best painting ever!" I was so happy to hear him enjoying himself with painting again, after the problems from yesterday's painting.





No comments: