Saturday, December 6, 2008

the big show

After several months of preparation, this weekend was the youth chorus's big show. Here's our little man, J, during his solo, belting out "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" for all the world to hear. I took a video with my cheesy little camera, it remains to be seen if it's worth viewing or if I can manage to get it up here on the blog, but I'll fiddle around with it a bit tomorrow and see what can come of it. These really great photos are courtesy of my Dad, with a REAL camera.

The show was fantastic, and had everything a big production should:


Singing...










...dancing...










...drama...














...and a really big finish!!

The kids were talented, the scenery, lighting and sound were fantastic, and the director is just plain amazing.

Word has it there is a spring production as well, and you've got to bet we'll be all over THAT!

No comments: