Monday, December 8, 2008

J -- santa claus is coming to town

Ok, this is my first attempt to get a video posted to my blog, so we'll see how this goes -- me and the technology thing don't always get along. And besides that, this was taken on my stinky little camera, not a video camera of ANY sort, so the picture is over-exposed and the sound is pretty crappy. BUT, for those of you who were unable to make the show, here is J in his first public solo performance. I'll be happy I have this someday when he's famous!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how completely adorable!! What a precious little performer you have there!

Carla said...

Okay, that was the most precious thing I have seen/heard in a long time. Absolutely beautiful!

bevc333 said...

He was great! Quite a talent showing already !!

Anonymous said...

I absolutly loved it
Bea

JamBerry said...

I remember hearing way back that he was a natural singer, and it's true! Terrific!!!