Monday, July 20, 2009

what I did last week

I'm back! It was a good week, most of it spent in Sturbridge, Massachusetts (so I was able to be home at night), but I also spent several days in Maine. I was busy, but I managed to take a few photos to share:

Belfast Harbor, near where I stayed with herding friends. The weather was pretty much just like this -- cloudy, cool, and a little rain. Just like the rest of my summer!



What I was there for was to work cows. These cows (seen through a spider's web, wet with mist). And sheep, and ducks. But mostly I was there for the cows.


But, since I was there anyway....we of course took in some local flavor. This is Young's Lobster Pound, where we ate fresh (like, you pick it out yourself from the tank that comes off the boats) sea fare.

Here's what I had for dinner, Bay Crabs. Mmmmmm..... (well, I didn't eat ALL of them!)

But, really, it was about the cows.


Really.

No comments: