Monday, July 20, 2009

what the kids did last week

While I was working, the kids had their own adventures:

hiking

train show with Grandma and Grandpa

slippin' and slidin' at a birthday party


getting really, really wet, both at the party and at the lake (they went swimming every day too)



shooting off bubble rockets


checking dead trees for flying squirrels





bowling






fishing

skipping stones








letterboxing

building sand castles










hangin' out and swingin' around











mini-golfing


I'm not saying they had more fun than me, but I'm thinking they weren't missing me all that much....

3 comments:

dongdong said...

oh, how fun!! Thanks for sharing.

amy said...

That's like a whole summer's worth of fun in one week. Lucky kids!!

ChristineMM said...

Wow, impressive, very active and tons of fun.

Loved the post!